Transit / Parking
- There are plenty of amenities within the Centertown Neighbourhood from Sobeys Urban Fresh Metcalfe, Massine's Your Independent Grocer, Thana Market to stables and other arts and craft stores. There are also several pharmacies and drug stores from several Rexall Pharma Plus, Shoppers drug mart and CentreTown Pharmacy. Additionally Centretown Community Health Centre is the one nonprofit, multi-service Community Health Centre in the area.
- Recreation - Along with the many shops and restaurants there are a few amazing parks located throughout Centertown for anyone craving a stole in the wilderness. Minto Park, Confederation Park which hold the Ottawa International Jazz Festival and Winterlude, there is St. Luke’s Park, Jack Purcell Park and finally Dundonald Park.
- There are several language schools in the area - Languissimo, Ecole De Langues Eagle and Interlangues
- Public schools in CenterTown - Centennial Public School, Elgin Street Public School and Glashan Intermediate School
- There are a few other school and childcare - Richard Pfaff Secondary Alternate Site, School of Complementary Therapies and Centretown Parents Daycare Inc
- Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Ottawa - Carleton District Board
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.