About Byward Market
Transit / Parking
- Grocery Stores - Metro, La Bottega Nicastro Fine Food Shop, Byward Fruit Market, Wedel Touch of Europe, Nutrition House.
- Drug Stores - Pharmacie Brisson, Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall Pharma Plus
- Parks - Major’s Hill Park - Is a beautiful park in downtown Ottawa, located above Rideau Canal where it enters the Ottawa River. You have a great view of Parliament buildings on one side and the National Gallery of Canada on the other.
- Ottawa school of the Arts - Offers a full range of specialized art courses. There are also many classes for Children’s and Teens’ classes and offers visiting artist-in-residence workshops, a professional exhibitions gallery, a non-for-credit Arts Fundamentals Certificate, a one-year Portfolio Development Program and a 3-year Diploma Program. For more information click here.
- Capital DJ academy - Is the only school in Canada that offers flexible certificate programs to both aspiring and established DJs. They offer current and trending course material with the use of top technology to help develop committed students who are looking to build their career as a DJ. Check the website out for more information.
- Merivale High School - Offer a wide range of activities, athletics, arts programs, and of course a strong Academic Program for students both heading to University and for the workplace. The diverse student body creates a warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. This school is also a members of the International Certificate Program and regularly hosts students from other countries. Check out there website for more information.
- Step by Step Proficiency - Is an english language school that teaches students all aspects of the english language from beginner to advanced levels. For more information click here.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.