Transit / Parking
- Back in the day Barrhaven only had one grocery store! But now there are two new shopping centers located at Strandherd and Greenbank and additional lifestyle centres spread throughout the area. There is every kind of grocery stores from Food Basics to Farm Boy and everything in between. This goes the same for all other amenities there are well over five pharmacy for your health needs.
- Recreation - Another beautiful aspect about Barrhaven is the amount of community centers, parks and recreational centers across the neighbourhood. There is not a shortage of areas to explore and keep the children busy throughout the year.
- There are many schools for all the children located throughout the Barrhaven area. To start her is a list to Barrhaven Public School:
- For elementary schools there are Adrienne Clarkson Elementary School, Barrhaven Public School, Berrigan Elementary School, Chapman Mills Public School, Farley Mowat Public School, Half Moon Bay Public School, Jockvale Elementary School and Mary Honeywell Elementary School. For public Secondary schools in the area you have two choices John McCrae Secondary School and Longfields Davidson Heights Secondary School
- For those who would like to send their children to catholic schools there are plenty of options for you as well. Starting with Barrhaven Catholic elementary schools Monsignor Paul Baxter Elementary Catholic School, St. Andrew, St. Benedict Catholic Elementary School, St. Cecilia School, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, St. Emily, St. Luke, St. Monica, Ottawa Christian School and St. Patrick. There are two secondary schools that go from grade 7 - 12 and they are Mother Teresa High School and St. Joseph High School.
- As a bilingual province French is important as well. Here are the few French Language Catholic schools in Barrhaven area Ecole Elementaire Catholique Sainte- Kateri, Ecole Elementaire Catholique Piere Elliott Trudeau and Ecole Elementaire Catholique Jean Robert Gauthier. There is one secondary school that also goes from grade 7 to 12 called Ecole Secondaire Catholique Pierre Savard.
If you're curious about prices, amenities or current options on the market don't hesitate to "call, text, or shoot us an email"
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.