About Riverside South
Transit / Parking
- Riverside south has two main grocery stores an Independent and the Riverside South Farmers Market. Riverside South also has your basic necessities such as Shoppers Drug Mart and many other stores at The Plaza at Riverside South. As for activities the Rideauview Community Centre is a predominant of Riverside South community. It offers a diverse range of programs, youth drop-ins, day camps, and activities. There are also many community-based groups that hold special events at the center as well.
- As a family centered neighbourhood there are many options for the institution you wish to educate your children. Riverside South has both English Catholic, Public schools and French Catholic, Public schools. These school include both Elementary and High School in the Riverside South, Ottawa area. Here is a list of the different schools located across Riverside South
- English Public Schools - Steve MacLean Public School, Manotick Public School, Kars on the Rideau, Merivale High School, South Carleton High School
- English Catholic Schools - St. Jerome Catholic Elementary School, St. Francis Xavier Catholic High School,
- French Public Schools - École élémentaire publique Gabrielle-Roy, École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
- French Catholic Schools - L’école élémentaire catholique Bernard-Grandmaître, École secondaire catholique Franco-Cité
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.